DBInsight’s Cloud transition service helps take the guess work out of migrating your SQL Server database systems to Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure.
Whether it’s an on-premise SQL Server or a greenfield implementation, we first need to determine if the Cloud is right for your database system.
If it is, then which of the AWS/Azure features is the best fit for your organisation.
The transition to the AWS/Azure Cloud presents a number of challenges to organisations making the move, some of those challenges include :-
- What are the best practices for deploying SQL Server to the Cloud?
- What SQL Server licensing do I need for the Cloud?
- What CPU, Memory, and Disk resources will I need?
- How can I minimise downtime in the Cloud?
- Should I buy on-demand or reserved resources?
- How can I ensure that it will perform?
- How do I effectively monitor my environment?
- How much will this all cost?
DBInsight’s Cloud transition service helps you overcome these challenges and delivers a detailed plan to smoothly migrate your database system to the AWS/Azure Cloud.
DBInsight can also assist you in implementing the plan by executing :-
- Server and network provisioning
- SQL Server installation/configuration – including DB backups and database maintenance
- Installing monitoring/alerting
- SQL Server high availability feature
- Optimise database backup processing and data protection
- Managing the SQL migration cut over
Call DBInsight today on 1300 914 460 to find out more about our Cloud transition service.